Thursday, November 24, 2011

Feed it Forward


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
With the holidays fully upon us I wanted to share
a wonderful program that I found online.

has a program running called
which allows you to gift up to 40 people 
with a $10.00 credit to Restaurant.com that will
allow them to buy gift certificates to a number of restaurants 
of their choice.

If you don't have 40 people to give to you can 
donate these gift certificates to
"Random Acts of Kindness"
which will distribute them to those in need.

This program runs until December 25th
go check it out and give some holiday cheer!

In the spirit of giving, 
if you would like a free $10.00 gift certificate,
leave me a comment on this post telling me
what you are grateful for this holiday season
 and I will send you one before Dec 25th!
(don't forget to include your email address)

No comments:

Post a Comment