Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Featured Artisit: Joaquin Escarsega

This week I was introduced to a wonderful
local artist, Joaquin Escarsega.
He has a few of his pieces here

I am super excited because Joaquin has
deigned several images for me to
use on my pendants!

Take a look at these 
beautiful images!
This wolf is so serene 
in the moonlight!



Look at the detail in this one!
I love Day of the Dead images,
and 
look how he added a background for this pendant.
This image was put on one of the
30mm Glass Domes I bought from 

Joaquin also has a soft fuzzy side.
Isn't this print so cute?

The little giraffe looks so happy 
as he is sleeping.

It turned into a great pendant too!
The image isn't the best, I'm finding
glass hard to photograph with all the light.
I can't seem to get rid of the reflections.

I hope you all take a look at his work,
Joaquin is incredibly flexible and loves
to do custom work. 
So if you are looking for something 
and can't find it perhaps he can help 
you out.

You can find him here on Facebook

What do you think dear readers? 
Leave a comment, 
I'm sure Joaquin would love to have some feedback.







No comments:

Post a Comment