Thursday, August 25, 2011

Graduation Day


Graduation Day.

I have been working towards this day for the better
part of four years now, and here it is.

My white uniform has been pressed 
and 
is hanging on the back of my bedroom door.

I have a moment to myself for the first time 
in forever,
so 
I have been thinking about this incredible journey
and
what I have learned along the way.


  • You can overcome any fear if you just look confident and hide the fact that your hands are shaking violently

  • Laugh at your mistakes, you will make them, then learn from them. 

  • "I don't know" is a perfectly acceptable response, as long as you are prepared to learn what the answer is.

  • Asking for help is not a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength and maturity. Those of us who ask know that we can't do everything ourselves.

  • Quality not quantity is the important thing

  • It takes a team to save a life, one person can not do it alone. The same is true about living life.



No comments:

Post a Comment