Sunday, July 31, 2011

How Pintresting!

Pintrest,
my nose has been in a book for so long
that I actually had no idea what this 
was until a friend sent me an invite.
Now that I have time to play,
can we say addicted?

It's a great way to organize things
that you want to try and see what 
other people have found.

Take a look at what I found this week...

Lemon Crinkle Cookies
I made these for a potluck last week
and now everyone is begging for the recipe.

And how about 
this great craft idea,
Bleach Pen Doodle Shirt
This clever crafter actually drew this 
on a shirt with a bleach pen!
I wish I had that much artistic
ability.

Also a wonderful
place to find all sorts of neat
printables,


Do you Pin?
If you do not and would like to
leave me a comment and I will send you 
an invite.

Follow Me on Pinterest

and lets share!

Happy Pinning!










No comments:

Post a Comment