Monday, March 28, 2011

Readers, Weigh In!

  Sorry about the lay off dear readers! Labor and Delivery takes a lot of time to learn, especially if you've never had the pleasure of participating yourself!

  Anyhow I have since released all (two) of my patterns for free on Ravelry,  and have been overwhelmed by the positive response that my two bitty patterns have received. Thank you to everyone who left such wonderful words of encouragement, it really means a lot to me to have something I worked on receive such praise. This has also made me think, and that is usually a bad thing!

You all know dear readers that I have been looking for ways to raise some much needed funds to help with relief efforts in Japan. The warm reception of these patterns have gotten me wondering if people like these pattern, do they like them enough to pay for them? This is where you come in dear readers, because your opinions are very important to me and I wouldn't have this blog if it wasn't for you. So please weigh in on this matter;

Q. Would you be willing to pay for these patterns knowing that the money raised would be donated to Red Cross relief efforts in Japan?

Sakura Pattern - 50 cents

Stethoscope Sweater Pattern - $1.00

  Well dear readers it's in your hands now, please weigh in by leaving me a comment about what you think. Please feel free to tell me that I am over charging or selling myself short on price. I'll leave the polls open until next Monday and then make the decision. Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment