Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shout Out!

"You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job."
Laurence J. Peter


  Just had to give a quick shout out to my girl Lacy who put together this cute banner for me and has been supporting this habit I've developed, she was the one who got me hooked on this one. Yes, I mean blogging folks and yes Lacy it IS all your fault but I love you anyways!

  Lacy and I met in Microbiology Lab waaaay before I was a nursing student and was just a student finishing up pre-requisites. She was the cute blonde in front of me who could look stylish and fabulous in goggles and a lab coat, I hated her. Then she turned around and asked me if I had a pencil and that was it, I was done, we were friends! And I am so glad you left your pencil at home that day girl!

  For any of you nursing types I want you to read her last five posts, especially if you have any ambitions of being an OB or L&D nurse. Her recent experiences will make you laugh, cry and hopefully be better nurses!

Read her story here 


  Thanks hun, for having the courage to tell your story, the honesty to tell it like it happened and a good enough sense of humor to laugh at it all.  This is why I love you, but I still want that pencil back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment