Sunday, April 24, 2011

Finals!

Sorry for the huge layoff dear readers but finals are just around the corner and things are starting to heat up here.   So is the amount of crafting activity in between study sessions, it's a pretty easy relationship to see, increase the stress and increase the amount of distraction needed to stay sane.  This does mean I finally finished that Sakura Tote I had been working on. It took me forever to figure out how the handles could be directly crocheted into the body of the bag, but I figured it out. I also finally sat down and lined the bag, I know that doesn't sound all that difficult until you factor in the fact that I don't have a sewing machine so it was all done by hand.


Take a look:


I think it looks pretty good.  Keep your eyes peeled dear reader the Etsy store will be opening soon, and with it will come a giveaway! 
Details to follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment