Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Still Easter...Right?

  With Easter just around the corner and no OB test in sight for at least another week I have been surfing the internet looking for some inspiration.  I wanted something small that could be whipped up fast that would make my friends smile, something cute and fluffy and very Easter-y.  What my researched uncovered is that the holidays can bring out some very interesting projects.

  For instance, I don't know about you folks but I found this down right creepy:

"Let make him an offer he can't refuse"

  I mean really, a disembodied easter bunny head? Where is the rest of him, and why is his head just sitting on your couch?!  Honestly every time I look at this picture I have scenes from The Godfather  running through my head. Did the Easter Bunny refuse to do something for the Don or is this crafter sending a message to all the other holiday figures out there that this is what happens when you don't bring the good candy.

This one is for all those Twilight  fans out there who just can't sit and wait until Halloween to break out the fangs, hope you enjoy:

Vampire Easter Egg: The Snack That Bites Back

I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a highly religious person but something just feels wrong  about a vampire easter egg.  I get that Easter is that is the holiday of re-birth and resurrection, but this is just taking it WAY too far.

After all that looking I think I will just settle for a plain old bunny egg cozy pattern that I book marked ages ago and hope that no one is too disappointed.  In hindsight I think I know a couple of Twilight fans, they may have to wait till Halloween to get something.

No comments:

Post a Comment