Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

Welcome to Surfin Saturday 
@ NekoKnits!
For those of you dropping buy from the blog hop,
Hi, so glad you stopped by!
For those of you who want to make new friends,
click the image to get to the linky party!



Blog surfing this morning I saw this post on 
I thought to myself what a lovely idea!
So here I am joining in 
random acts of kindness.
Here's how Pay it Forward works,
The first 5 people to comment 
will get a small handmade gift from me.

In return those 5 people 
promise to...

1. Place a post about Pay it Forward on their blog
(Feel free to borrow my image or make your own. 
What image does Pay it Forward bring to your mind?)

2. Make a gift and send it to the first 5 people 
who comment on their Pay it Forward post.

Basically this is like one of those old fashioned chain letters that used to come in the mail.

Please only post a comment if you intend to participate.
If you do not have a blog you can still join in, 
post this on your Facebook or Tweet this.
Be creative!

Don't feel like you have to have these 
gifts sent out tomorrow or anything, 
Gifts from the heart take time.
As long as your gift gets to them
this year.

I can't wait to see who joins in!

Please leave me a link to your
Pay it Forward 
post so we can all see how far this goes.

2 comments: