Monday, May 16, 2011

Greatest Monday Ever!

  Ever watch that movie "Office Space"? Remember that lady who always said "Looks like some has a case of the Mondays!" yeah I think we all know someone who is unbearable cheery on Monday the worst day of the week. Today I'm that annoying person.


  I had one of the loveliest weekends imaginable, I spent the whole weekend with the husband, I won 3 giveaways, and then just to make it the best possible weekend I found a box on my doorstep.


It was from my friend Lacy, ages ago she held a box swap where she took like new stuff from her overflowing closet and bundled it up into boxes and sent them off to a number of lucky people, myself included. 

I scored these super cool books that I can't wait to dive into,


and some new clothes. 
I can't wait to get the camera into the photographers hands because I now have at least four new outfits to show off thanks to Lacy and her great selection of tops she sent my way. 


How did she know that I have been looking everywhere for a navy and white striped oxford? It's so perfectly summery.

With everything that I have been receiving of late I think it is only natural that I start getting rid of some stuff too. I just joined Still Blonde After All The Years 
in her 


Here's the scoop, participants are challenged to throw out, donate or giveaway 365 items in 365 days and each month a great prize is tossed into the pile that is up for grabs at the end of the year. I can tell you my husband is thrilled and you should be too dear readers because it means more stuff up for grabs.

So here's the deal,
keep an eye on this blog and my Facebook page
At least once a month I will put something up for grabs. It could be a like new bit of clothing, jewelery, crafting supplies or anything else around that needs a new home.
Some giveaways might be Facebook or blog only so watch both closely. 

I also invite all of you to join in this challenge, 
we can tackle our clutter together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment