Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Heart Heartsy

Heartsy - Daily deals on fabulous handmade items, at least 50% off.

I am getting a little obsessed with my new find Heartsy. I have always loved looking around Etsy but with my limited budget right now have never bought anything. Now I am combing through Heartsy's daily deals looking at all the wonderful stuff that I could buy at such a great deal. 
How Dangerous!

This is what I bought with my credit 
Love this kitty!
He looks very suspicious.

So pretty, I love sakura.

Birthday present for one 
of my sisters.

I adore the old French
illustrations.

Each of these tile pendants cost me $5.00 so I was able to get 4 with my voucher and only paid the shipping. In the end I think I paid total with the shipping $12.00 for $20.00 worth the merchandise, how great is that?

By the way, 
just for signing up they will give you $5.00 
off your first purchase.

Now you go, 
and tell me about the 
great deals you find!
Heartsy - Daily deals on fabulous handmade items, at least 50% off.

All opinions in this post are my own and were not solicited in any way.
I was not compensated in any way for these opinions by any of the above 
mentioned entities.

No comments:

Post a Comment