Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Through Another's Eye's

I wanted to take this time to thank my husband for all the help he gives me with both this blog and with my little creations. He is my entire photography team and without him I wouldn't have any of the beautiful photo's you see on this blog.


We had another photo session today and as I was going through the batch it struck me how different someone else sees you. I look into the mirror and see overgrown hair, stressed out skin and blemishes, but I realized he sees something completely different.


This is what my husband saw today...



A pretty girl in a pretty dress,



Beauty when everything else is stripped away,




Me.

I love you dear,
Thank you for seeing things in me that I do not,
and
for finding a way to show me what 
you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment