Beaded Chain Stitch How To:
1. Thread beads onto the your thread
2. Make your slip knot and insert
3. Make a couple of chain stitches first.
The slide the first bead to the base of
the last stitch made.
4. Pull up enough of a loop to go
over the bead, as you would for a
normal chain stitch
6. Yarn over the hook, just like
in a regular chain stitch.
7. Pull yarn through, making a new
stitch with the bead contained within.
Pull it to tighten and make the bead
That's it! Really, seriously easy isn't it? Now you know the trick to making simple necklaces like this one,
Click on the image above to enter my giveaway for that very necklace!
Now go give it a try!